GTBANK ENGS - Employee New Generation Savings Scheme
It is a Savings scheme geared towards cultivating a good savings culture in the industry. The Savings scheme that can help your employees:
- Plan for their future needs
- Build their wealth
- Protect themselves and their loved ones
Features and Benefits
- Interest rate on this account is 7%p.a and paid quarterly
- Employee contributions are tiered, ranging from GMD25.00–GMD500.00 monthly, depending on an individual’s choice of amount and salary level.
- The Company (employer) will deduct an amount from individual’s monthly salary, and deposit monthly contributions into their GTBank ENGS accounts.
- Alternatively, GTBank can set-up an automatic monthly transfer from the individual employees’ current accounts into their individual ENGS accounts.
- It’s a continuous savings without withdrawals for 1 year and above depending on the customers’ (employees) desire of tenor whilst it earns you good interest for the rainy day.
The following are required to open a Savings account:
- One (1) recent passport size photograph
- Copy of valid I.D (Biometric ID. Card / current Passport / Biometric Driver’s license)
- Copy of Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) Certificate
- Copy of marriage certificate for couples (Joint Accounts)
- Residence / Work permit for foreign nationals working in The Gambia
- Note: Original Documents must be sighted